Re: Doubles, 9/15/2013, 11:00 am

Greg Johnson

Congrats Shawn!  good to whittle down that Ace Pot, there is plenty more for the taking.

From: Bill Gaskill
To: wdgc@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: [wdgc] Doubles, 9/15/2013, 11:00 am

hmmm....I know I'm no genius, but I really thought the reminder was supposed to PRECEDE the event.
Anyway, 8 playas showed up on Sunday in spite of the threat of thundershowers.
Shawn B and Jerah took it down.
Get this:  The crew voted to play 11 in the short.  Shawn B. voted against it, then proceeded to ace the hole!
Bottom Stamp Star Destroyer forehand, slow skip off the grass!
Congrats Shawn!
I paid him outta the cash box.  I almost thought I should tax him a bit, since he voted against the hole...
billy
On Sep 16, 2013 6:42 AM, <wdgc@...> wrote:
Reminder from:   wdgc Yahoo! Group

Title:   Doubles

Date:   Sunday September 15, 2013
Time:   11:00 am - 1:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Location:   Adair County Park
Notes:   $4 entry fee, $1 optional ace pot and up to two $1 optional mulligans.

Edit reminder options