Work Party the last weekend of July

Nathan Sexton

WDGC,
  I would like to have another big work party either Saturday July 28th or Sunday July 29th. Should I order more chips and or gravel through the parks or do we need to save up some money first? I would like to have as many weed whackers as we can muster for some cleanup work. I would also like to put the finishing touches on #6 and #11 (Which will hopefully be playable by then). I am still looking into the cost of a concrete mixer rental. I think the Sunday might be the better option as I think there is a big wedding Saturday and we wouldn't want to disturb them with our working songs. Discuss!!
  Nate