Re: Work Party the last weekend of July

Bill Gaskill

I'm working on the 29th.  Saturday only works for me.  if sunday is better for everyone, thats cool.  if we can get more folks out on sat., maybe we could find out what time the wedding takes place and try to do it before or after... mornings and evenings are better for work anyway, now that summer is actually here!

billy

On Jul 11, 2012 12:00 PM, "Nathan Sexton" <sextondisc@...> wrote:

WDGC,

  I would like to have another big work party either Saturday July 28th or Sunday July 29th. Should I order more chips and or gravel through the parks or do we need to save up some money first? I would like to have as many weed whackers as we can muster for some cleanup work. I would also like to put the finishing touches on #6 and #11 (Which will hopefully be playable by then). I am still looking into the cost of a concrete mixer rental. I think the Sunday might be the better option as I think there is a big wedding Saturday and we wouldn't want to disturb them with our working songs. Discuss!!
  Nate