Re: Work Party the last weekend of July

Nathan wrote...
I would like to have another big work party either Saturday July 28th or
Sunday July 29th. Should I order more chips and or gravel through the parks
or do we need to save up some money first?
Saturday would be best for me, as I'll be busy on Sunday, I think.

We may want to hold off on ordering more gravel, since the club's
funds are a bit extended right now. Wood chips have usually been free,
when we can get them.