Re: Willamette Open

Greg Johnson

Advanced is at Willamette on Saturday

On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:40 PM, Nathan Sexton wrote:

No, Adv. is at willamette.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@...> wrote:

hey, I'm sure you're getting a whole bunch of stupid emails, so sorry in advance...
is advanced am with pros at adair tomorrow?
billy
On Aug 19, 2013 10:49 PM, "Dion Arlyn" <dionarlyn@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Dion Arlyn included below]
Hey Gang,

The Willamette Open is approaching capacity! Only 37 spots remain as of tonight, if you haven't contacted me yet you needs to!

WDGC members do not need to pay online registration fees if they don't want to (but honestly it makes my life a whole lot easier...) Contact me asap at willametteopenxv@... with your information and get in to this event.

Thanks!
Dion