Re: Doubles, 10/27/2013, 11:00 am

Bill Gaskill

Hey All,

Doubles is back today at Adair at the usual time, 11AM.  We had a 2 week break for tournaments/events.

I'm going to start posting information for doubles and my upcoming bag tag league on Disc Golf Scene.  Sign up on DGS if you want to keep getting reminders/updates from me.

Yahoo Groups works pretty well for internal club topics, and I think we'll get more participation if we use DGS for events.

Also, shoot me a text if you want to opt out of my weekly phone text update for doubles.

Thanks,

billy

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM, <wdgc@...> wrote:

Reminder from:   wdgc Yahoo Group

Title:   Doubles

Date:   Sunday October 27, 2013
Time:   11:00 am - 1:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Location:   Adair County Park
Notes:   $4 entry fee, $1 optional ace pot and up to two $1 optional mulligans.

Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
Edit reminder options
Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

--
William M. Gaskill, MD
Chair, Dept. of Medicine