Re: Work Party the last weekend of July

Greg Johnson

I could help on Saturday.  We might not to work on 11-13 that day to stay away from the wedding party.  We should be able to work elsewhere on a course without issues but we should probably clear that with parks to see if Sat is even an option.  Greg

--- On Wed, 7/11/12, Bill Gaskill wrote:

From: Bill Gaskill
Subject: Re: [wdgc] Work Party the last weekend of July
To: wdgc@...
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 12:13 PM

I'm working on the 29th.  Saturday only works for me.  if sunday is better for everyone, thats cool.  if we can get more folks out on sat., maybe we could find out what time the wedding takes place and try to do it before or after... mornings and evenings are better for work anyway, now that summer is actually here!
billy
On Jul 11, 2012 12:00 PM, "Nathan Sexton" <sextondisc@...> wrote:

WDGC,
  I would like to have another big work party either Saturday July 28th or Sunday July 29th. Should I order more chips and or gravel through the parks or do we need to save up some money first? I would like to have as many weed whackers as we can muster for some cleanup work. I would also like to put the finishing touches on #6 and #11 (Which will hopefully be playable by then). I am still looking into the cost of a concrete mixer rental. I think the Sunday might be the better option as I think there is a big wedding Saturday and we wouldn't want to disturb them with our working songs. Discuss!!
  Nate