Re: Teepad Excavation SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9th!

Bill Gaskill

I would think a small trackhoe would be the most efficient and probably adequate for the job.

On Nov 4, 2013 1:45 PM, "Bill Gaskill" <billgaskill@...> wrote:

just so you know, I spent about 10 years running a backhoe on our farm.  I'm pretty solid with excavators as well.  I can pick up wherever you guys leave off on the weekend..

On Nov 4, 2013 1:40 PM, "Nathan Sexton" <sextondisc@...> wrote:

There will hopefully be concrete pouring going on the following week. I need to figure out what type of excavation equipment we need to rent and make sure we can get it hauled out to Adair. I printed up some signs saying the course will be closed from Nov 9 to Nov 16. I would like to pull the baskets while we are out there this Saturday. See everybody at the meeting.
  Nate

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM, <mikestorrs@...> wrote:

Sweet.

---In wdgc@..., <wdgc@...> wrote:

WDGC,
  Kendo is free to help us with excavation on Saturday, Nov. 9th. I think we should rent some power equipment for this job and see if we can't pull everything out. Kendo hopes to schedule a concrete pour later that week. Please mark your calendars, perhaps we could do some shed construction that day also.
  Nate