Re: Teepad Excavation SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9th!

Greg Johnson

I have a utility trailer that happens to be stored at Kelly's house this week while my riding mower is in the shop.  I don't know how heavy a trackhoe is in comparison. Adding a layer of plywood would allow it to handle a little more weight.  I'm not sure when my mower will be ready.  I have my kids this weekend, as I do tonight so I won't be at the meeting.  The trailer can be borrowed and I'll see if I can get out there with the kids at some point on Saturday.

Greg

On Monday, November 4, 2013 1:47 PM, Bill Gaskill wrote:

I would think a small trackhoe would be the most efficient and probably adequate for the job.
On Nov 4, 2013 1:45 PM, "Bill Gaskill" <billgaskill@...> wrote:
just so you know, I spent about 10 years running a backhoe on our farm.  I'm pretty solid with excavators as well.  I can pick up wherever you guys leave off on the weekend..
On Nov 4, 2013 1:40 PM, "Nathan Sexton" <sextondisc@...> wrote:

There will hopefully be concrete pouring going on the following week. I need to figure out what type of excavation equipment we need to rent and make sure we can get it hauled out to Adair. I printed up some signs saying the course will be closed from Nov 9 to Nov 16. I would like to pull the baskets while we are out there this Saturday. See everybody at the meeting.
  Nate

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM, <mikestorrs@...> wrote:

Sweet.

---In wdgc@..., <wdgc@...> wrote:

WDGC,
  Kendo is free to help us with excavation on Saturday, Nov. 9th. I think we should rent some power equipment for this job and see if we can't pull everything out. Kendo hopes to schedule a concrete pour later that week. Please mark your calendars, perhaps we could do some shed construction that day also.
  Nate