Re: Concrete pour tomorrow! Urgent need for help!

Bill Gaskill

ABORT!!  ABORT!!!  Pull up, ghostrider!

The concrete company couldn't make it out until Friday 11/15  (Which happens to be my birthday!)

We'll be pouring concrete on Friday 11/15/13.  1030 AM is the time we scheduled the truck to arrive.

Come one, come all.

Happy Birthday Pads for ME!!!!.  I'll bring something good for lunch for everyone.

billy

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@...> wrote:

nah.

I missed the United way drive this year...feeling guilty.

and no, we need every able bodied baby...and oldie.

On Nov 12, 2013 9:01 AM, "John Ross" <rossjohn414@...> wrote:

So does the urgent call for wheelbarrow pushers step down a level or two or are strong backs and weak minds (such as myself) still mission critical?

Will the savings in mixer time be passed through to your generous offer? Should be, seems like.

JohnR

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:49 AM, Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@...> wrote:

yes to the first part, no to the second.
I'm renting a 16 cubic foot mud hauler.  (mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to push a wheelbarrow!)
billy
On Nov 12, 2013 8:46 AM, "John Ross" <rossjohn414@...> wrote:

Was the bobcat or Doug's tractor idea considered for hauling concrete into the woods and rejected?

JohnR

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:41 AM, Nathan Sexton <sextondisc@...> wrote:

WDGC,
  We need wheelbarrow pushers tomorrow. The more the merrier. We can keep our costs down by limiting the amount of time the truck driver needs to be out there. I will have a specific start time later today and I will email it out. Thanks!
  Nate

--
William M. Gaskill, MD
Chair, Dept. of Medicine