Re: Presidents Cup Canceled

Greg Johnson

9-10" of snow on the Blodgett course.  I got 3 baskets pulled and loaded in my truck last night with some help from Mckenzy.  Oh well.  Hopefully we can reschedule this event rather than just cancel it.

Greg

From: Jay & Toni
To: wdgc@...
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2013 8:34 AM
Subject: [wdgc] Presidents Cup Canceled

WDGC folk – Please spread the word

The 2013 Presidents Cup is canceled due to the snow.
There is no chance of above freezing weather and I think we would have plenty of trouble finding discs in this powdery snow.
There are 7 inches in Philomath and it is continuing to fall, and Bellfountain Park probably has a similar amount being up against the Coast Range Hills similarly.

I do not have contact info for
JAKE GOULD
OR
REECE MILLER

IF YOU KNOW THEM PLEASE LET THEM KNOW OF THE CANCELATION

and then let me know.

I will re-schedule.

ENJOY THE WEATHER IN OTHER WAYS!!!

Jay