Festivus Update

Attached is the updated hole layout.  CTP's on 18 holes and long putts on two.  Scorecard updated on another tab.

Eric, I updated the hole distances but I'm not sure how long 18 to practice basket is.  I plugged in a number to round off the overall distance at 6500'.

Nate, One change from what I handed out at the club meeting.  In the interest speed of play and avoiding back log holes, I want normal hole 10, hole 9 for the tournament moved from the berm to the straight long position.

Discs are stamped and will ship this week.  I have paid registrations for half of the 88 spots, no on-line registration is slowing things down which is good for some.