Re: Posting course closure warning sign at Adair

Greg Johnson

Thanks Everett and whoever got out there to help him

On Friday, January 17, 2014 9:51 AM, Bill Gaskill wrote:

if mama grows tired of my company (likely), I'll wander that way.
don't wait for me though.  She'll probably find something for me to do...
billy
On Jan 17, 2014 9:31 AM, "Bill Gaskill" <billgaskill@...> wrote:
dang.  I see a duffer dubs opportunity!
I gotta keep mama happy, or I would so be there!
On Jan 17, 2014 9:28 AM, "Everett Kaser" <everett@...> wrote:

Nathan wrote...
> What time are you heading out Everett? Would you like some help lugging
> baskets around?

I was going to move them as we played, but I'll always welcome help
lugging baskets! :-) We'll probably be out there around 12:50, give
or take 5 minutes. If you want to come out and play with a couple
of old duffers who haven't been playing much this winter, so are
playing as bad as rank beginners, we'd enjoy your company and to
see how the sport is REALLY played... :-) Otherwise, you could work
your way backward from 18, and we'll move baskets as we go from 1.

USA http://www.kaser.com/