Re: Adair Hcp League, 7/17/2012, 5:45 pm

Mike Storrs

We had a great turnout last night of 17. I know it is tough to get out after work but I appreciate the people who make it happen. We just finished event 7 and we have about 17 events to go then handicap will be gone for another 6 months. You only need 8 events to qualify for the end of season payout so get to one event a week this summer and you can capture some of the magic.

And sorry about the reminders. They seem to be too frequent and at odd times. Yahoo Groups has screwed up the calendar and I don't have the patience to click every link to find out what's up. Maybe this weekend I will get around to it.

Mike

--- In wdgc@..., wdgc@... wrote:

Reminder from: wdgc Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wdgc/cal