Re: Adair Hcp League, 7/17/2012, 5:45 pm

evilhatechild wrote...
We had a great turnout last night of 17.
And sorry about the reminders. They seem to be too frequent and at
odd times. Yahoo Groups has screwed up the calendar and I don't
have the patience to click every link to find out what's up. Maybe
this weekend I will get around to it.
The changed reminder times may be partly buggy calendar stuff on Yahoo's
part, but is also due to my changes. At this month's meeting, there
was some grumping about the Handicap reminders coming only an hour or
so before the even, which was too late for a lot of people to be reminded
and still get there. So, I took it upon myself to change the reminders
to 12 hours before and 2 hours before the events. Maybe that change
had a small amount to do with the larger turn-out last night? Who knows?

Anyway, if you'd like a different reminder regime, let me know what
you want and I'll be glad to edit them for you.