Re: Presidents Cup 2013 canceled again!!!

Greg Johnson

I wish I had checked my e-mail before I hauled Richard's 2 baskets in, took them apart and packed the truck with baskets and canopy for Saturday.  Bummer.  March 8th will be fine for me.

Anyone who wants to come out to Blodgett Saturday instead, to help clean up the course and then play mostly tone poles is welcome. I haven't even checked out most of the holes since the big storm.  The yard and paths ar litter with branches small and large.
Greg

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:59 PM, Eric Smith wrote:

Those of us who wanted to play this weekend but couldn't are happy about this. Yay Mother Nature!

Eric Smith

On Feb 13, 2014, at 4:44 PM, "Jay Sexton" <hexagon@...> wrote:

Just got off the phone with Benton County Parks.

Snow breakage in the high canopies of the tall trees of Bellfountain Park
has closed this park for 1 -2 weeks, depending on the availability of tree
crews.

I am looking at Saturday, March 8th for the new date. March Madness theme?

Who knows what year the 2013 Presidents Cup will actually take place - Or
could President Storrs sneak the 2014 PC in before the 2013 PC - it is
possible!

More info later with a new firm date.

Jay