Adair work party

I know most of you lazy golfers pretend to work during the week, but
just in case any of you wish to throw off your Cloak of Busy-ness for
a morning, Nate and I will be at Adair #11 tomorrow (Thursday) morning
from about 9:00 onward. I'm renting a chipper, and we plan to chip
all the remaining brush and limbs "in situ", as well as finish (we
hope) clearing the new #11 fairway (at least, first pass). Extra
hands would ...uh...come in handy.