Re: Adair Hcp League, 7/18/2012, 5:30 pm

Mike Storrs

The Wednesday-Friday thing was a clue that it wasn't me. Then I tried changing it and there was no clear edit button which was another clue that it wasn't me. I used to do two reminders before each event but that was re-dick-u-less. I think one reminder at say noon the day before should work. Thanks Everett. I can scratch this one off the list of reasons I might be insane.

Mike

--- In wdgc@..., Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

Wdgc wrote...
Reminder from: wdgc Yahoo! Group
Adair Hcp League
Wednesday July 18, 2012
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Adair
Bullshit. Like Mike said, the reminders were screwed up. Yahoo
keeps dicking with the Calendar software, which keeps messing everything
up.

I just went in and tried to clean up the Handicap reminders again,
so hopefully they'll be working right again.

NOTE: there is NO handicap league tonight. It's a Wednesday, dummies.