Re: Course Modification Vote Clarification

Bill Gaskill

I promise, nothing to do with bt...

can't let this stand though:

"Nate's recent hole lengthenings, which is only a plus for the LONG
throwers, not for those who appreciate a more moderate, more technical game"

I gotta back Nate's careful design philosophy here.  Both of the new longer holes (6 and 11) are about placement in the long positions, and favor a technical thrower.  They are both true masters par 4s in my opinion.  neither one requires or favors a big arm over a well placed fairway drive.

I also need to quit being so contrary.  I quit drinking beer last week.  it's making me grumpy.

billy

On Feb 17, 2014 7:54 PM, "Bill Gaskill" <billgaskill@...> wrote:

oh, I'm just getting started!!!!

....uh....nope, I'm done.