WDGC Invitational Reminder - Saturday April 5th

Greg Johnson

The annual club Invitational at my property in Blodgett is scheduled for Saturday April 5th.  See attached for details and directions.  I'm sending this to e-mails I have captured in addition to the group message board which seems to have a limited following.

This is a fun event and you will get a fair amount of exercise. One disc round in the morning whatever you want to carry for the afternoon. Anyone who wants to come out for one round, Join the WDGC, renew their membership, join the fun, but not up for a 2 round competition is welcome as well.

I have 10 baskets on the course and can pick up others in town after work this week to fill out the course.  Please let me know if you have a basket to lend.  I have 2 more to pick up already.  I also need to rally four more mini baskets.  I'll be setting up the rest of the course Friday afternoon and the mini course too.

It will get muddy and slick in places will all the rain forecasted right into Saturday.  Hopefully this rainy pattern clears before then.  The teeboxes have rubber mats or carpet on all the holes that matter.

If you have not already, please let me know if you plan on coming, all registration will be day of, but I would like to get a rough count, which helps with food planning.  As with Festivus, several club members bring food and beverage in a potluck style and there should be plenty for all to eat.  If you haven't already, please let me know if you plan to bring a hot dish or crock pot to share.  Sides, drinks, snacks all good to contribute what you can.

Cheers!