Re: LBCC In-Service Disc Golf Clinic

Mike Storrs

The Disc Golf clinic was a moderate success. Billy was able to drop off a basket that we eventually used as hole one since the course is still all tone poles. Nate and Bri showed up and helped a lot with the first session. The majority who attended where ladies and I think Bri was able to be a great role model for them. My biggest props go out to Everett. He helped set up and tear down and had great advice for all of the participants. It was only a moderate success because the wind picked up and the rain never really stopped.

The school is interested in obtaining baskets so I will keep you informed as that progresses.

Mike.