Re: Someone stole my bag

Bill Gaskill

did that happen at lbcc?

I'll keep my eyes peeled and will pass this along on discgolfscene.

make sure to call the local Playitagains (Eugene, Corvallis, Beaverton)

I know that has produced results in the past because they are pretty solidly against fencing stolen goods in their business model.

sorry storrs.  no good deed goes unpunished, eh?

billy

On Apr 21, 2014 10:48 AM, <mikestorrs@...> wrote:

My van had its side window pried open and the thief found my disc golf bag and all of the discs I took to the clinic. I will be looking on craiglist for the items but I am not expecting much.

A few of the discs were special. I had a disc dyed with a VW logo on it and another with an old school Benny. I had a BSF wood chip putter that is pretty unique too. The bin contained some Festivus and Whistlers Bend Doubles tourney stamps (the only tourneys I go to anymore). My bag was an orangish/brown Revoloution Bag. On the putter pocket was a patch with my name like you would find on a mechanics uniform and another one on the rain fly. On the side is a BSF patch from years ago.

My bad for not taking the stuff out of the van. My bad.

Mike.