Re: Beer Week Disc Golf Fundraiser Event

Bill Gaskill

What do you think about doing a "platinum level" donation that gives them a membership to our club (with all the worldwide percs).

$20 (or whatever) gets you a disc, membership, and raffle entry...

Just an idear.

billy

On Sep 3, 2014 7:42 PM, "Bill Gaskill" <billgaskill@...> wrote:

So, then, it's on Sunday?  The 7th?

That's 12-5 PM right, not AM?

I know, I'm a douche.
Sounds awesome storsski.  I'm in!

billy

On Sep 3, 2014 7:31 PM, "mike gibson disharoonone@... [wdgc]" <wdgc@...> wrote:

Thanks a lot Mike! Food Share could use some help. I will see you there--it happens to be my 80th. birthday.
Mike

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:31 AM, "mikestorrs@... [wdgc]" <wdgc@...> wrote:

I volunteered to run a disc golf event at Willamette in the name of Beer Week. I decided to make it a fundraiser for the food share. It is going to go something like this. I will sit at hole one from 12-5pm and ask people to donate what they can ($3 suggestion). Any donation will get a scorecard and the finished scorecard will then be put into a raffle for a portable basket donated by Play It Again. Low scores will win discs donated by the WDGC. Other raffle prizes will be more discs and pint glasses donated by Calapooia. I will collect their phone numbers and contact them after the event. They will be able to pick up their prizes at the Beer Week Celebration on Saturday the 13th or at Play It Again after that.

The link to beer week stuff is here. The link to the disc golf event is here. I decided to keep the advertising at a minimum because I had no idea how this was going to work. I am willing to take it as it comes and ultimately call it all a learning experience. At the very least someone will win a basket and the food share will get some help. I hope you can come out and be a part of this.

Mike Storrs