Re: Beer Week Disc Golf Fundraiser Event

Greg Johnson

We shpuld have a permit from the gity but i have not neen asked to pay the annual $204 yet.  I'm sure we have some inventory to part with.  Maybe we can handout something about the club, meetings, weekly events, and disc discounts for club members to promote memberships

Greg J

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2014, at 12:59 PM, "mikestorrs@... [wdgc]" <wdgc@...> wrote:

I like that. Maybe if Dave thinks that would work with the discs. We as a club are not in a good position to be giving away too many discs because we don't have enough money to restock. But the membership idea is a good one. We have to be careful about selling stuff at Willamette. Their is probably a violation of a code in their somewhere.

Mike Storrs