From: "'Jay Sexton' hexagon@... [wdgc]"
To: wdgc@...
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [wdgc] Re: Presidents Cup 2014

Hot Damn!
I am looking forward to the festivities!

And I am already planning my BYO Brunch - with eggs benedict, seafood
crepes, Champaign, and fancy coffee drinks !

This is a great pick-me-up Sunday morning announcement, after my
disappointment in the Civil War game - those damn Ducks just barely
slipped through our grasp. (or maybe it is only my memory though Beaver
goggles)

Jay