From: "Greg Johnson discgolfgreg@... [wdgc]"
To: "wdgc@..." Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [wdgc] Re: Presidents Cup 2014

Hey Mike,

How many baskets do I need to pull from the Blodgett course?  Not many will be easy, with all the down trees.  I will work on that today and get some help from Mckenzy.  At least none of them were hit by falling trees/tops from the freezing rain a couple of weeks ago.  I doubt I can get Dion's basket from Mindbender, but I have mine, yours, KC's, Hooper's and two of Richard Raymond's baskets.  We should have 13 metal baskets without resorting to any Ching/MachLite pop up style portables.

I will try to bring 2 or 3 to the club meeting, so there is less for me to try and fit in my truck next Sunday.

Greg