Re: WDGC Monthly Club Meeting, Monday, 04 January 2016

I'm back in for club meeting and will be able to load up some of the newer discs.  Pizza night for my kids too.

I just checked the driveway and road conditions which should improve further as the ice melts.  I can back down 2/3rds of my driveway.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Bill Gaskill billgaskill@... [wdgc]
wrote:

The kids and i will be there.  Pizza night, anyway.

On Jan 4, 2016 12:52 PM, "Everett Kaser everett@... [wdgc]" <wdgc@...> wrote:

Greg wrote...
> I doubt I will make it to club meeting tonight and I have the club
> discs.  My road is ice coated.

What a King-Sized WUSS. :-)

> I do need food volunteers for Festivus.

I'm willing to run the cook shack again and bring my clam chowder.

> Not sure what conditions will be in Corvallis.  Should we postpone
> club meeting to tomorrow or next Monday?

High is supposed to be around 40 (in Albany) today, low tonight 32.
But it's still only 34-35 here now. Our driveway is melted, but the
mud puddles still have ice, so conditions will be highly local.
Doesn't matter to me.