Fw: Blodgett Woods Course open at 9am Sat 3/26

Greg Johnson

While I had to change the date of the WDGC Invitational from 3/26 to 4/16, I do plan to open the course this Saturday 3/26.  Anyone who would like to come out and practice the course in advance of the upcoming club event is welcome.

I'll be doing some work on the course and will show people how to get around that have not been here before.

If anyone wants to loan baskets for 3-4 weeks, we can put them out on the course this Saturday.

Directions are in the attached flyer for the Invitational.