Fw: Festivus 2017

Greg Johnson

 Hi all who follow this yahoogroups forum,

Attached is the registration form for Festivus 2017.

WDGC club members please let me know what you can bring to the pot luck lunch.
For many years we have banded together to provide a variety of hot food options for all Festivus participants.

I will start taking registrations as I see people. I will have copies of this form at the January 9th club meeting and I will look to collect many at the meeting.
Otherwise please mail or arrange to deliver your paid preregistration to me by the 3rd week of January to ensure you get a spot.
If notified before the day of the event that you cannot make it I will refund the entry fee.

All participants will get custom stamped discs this year.
Innova now allows ordering a greater variety of discs with lower minimums per disc model.  However, choices will be limited the later you check in for the day of Festivus.

Happy New Year and Happy Festivus to all

Greg Johnson
discgolfgreg@...
541-760-2372