Re: WDGC Monthly Club Meeting, Monday, 01 January 2018

Greg Johnson

Hey folks, we need to update this yahoogroups message/meeting retired.
As per normal practice we move our meeting to the following Monday, January 8th.
Also we are trying new venues are not meeting at Woodstocks, at least not for the next couple of months.

Best regards,

Greg

On Monday, January 1, 2018, 6:56:52 AM PST, wrote:

"WDGC Monthly Club Meeting" reminder
When
Monday, 01 January 2018
07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US Canada)
Where
Woodstock's Pizza (back room) on King's Blvd, Corvallis
Notes
Everyone welcome, club members or not. Usually meet in the "back room." Meeting time is 6pm during the winter, 7pm during the spring/summer/fall (after Daylight Savings Time change).
From
wdgc   Calendar