Re: Want to come out and "Log" some work time at Willamette?

Richard Hervey

the appeal to the SouthTown list serve came up with a peavey as well.  Let me know when you need it and I'll pick it up and deliver.

Richard

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@...> wrote:
Hey all,  I need some help moving some logs around at Willamette.  First thing first, I need a couple Peavey's (and I don't mean amplifiers).  Does anyone have a Peavey or two lying about collecting dust?

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken