Re: Testing - but not a test - Membership Renewals?

Bill said...
Everett said...
"The table situation is fixable, but with my "hearing deficit,"
found the acoustics HORRIBLE. You, John Ross, and Shawn Berry were
the only ones I could understand well. I had a REAL hard time
understanding Richard and Sean."
Some ideas for you, Everett
I kid, I kid...I too am "differently abled" on the hearing front.
I like the "ear trumpet hat," since it's hands-free it's much better
than the "reverse megaphone." However, I've searched the internet
for a place to buy one, alas, to no avail.

But I appreciate the "listen up," Bill, you're a pal! :-)

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME