Re: Event: FESTIVUS! - Saturday, 3 February 2018 #cal-invite

Greg Johnson

CFR Color Glow Champion Shrykes and Aviar3s $20 each, $11.50 toward Festivus.
Players pack discs:
Shimmer Star Thunderbirds and Roc3s
Star Destroyers and Shrykes
Chamipon "Flat top" Firebirds.
Extra players pack discs sold at $18 each, $7.50 toward Festivus.

The mugs... love my glaze choices, I asked for 25 and got a few extras, won't have to break ties, should have extras for the top keg throwers in the Calapooia feats of strength.

On Sunday, January 21, 2018, 11:31:28 AM PST, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

Greg wrote...
> Trophies and Fundraiser discs

Wow, you've got enough mugs to throw one hell of a party!  (Hey, you
could call it the Festivus Party... :-)

The discs look great.  What models did you get for the tourney discs?

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME