Re: Want to come out and "Log" some work time at Willamette?

Richard Hervey

SouthTown offered up two peaveys.  I have one in hand and know where to find the second.

Richard

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@...> wrote:
Hey all,
Let's shoot for 10am tomorrow (Monday).  Richard, let me know in advance how many Peaveys you've rounded up and I'll try to match drivers to the tools.

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken