Re: Event: FESTIVUS! - Saturday, 3 February 2018 #cal-invite

Sean Delohery

I don't think this is a great service for planning, it's too bulky, and not fast enough. Not for anything happening in real time. I do like it very much for voting and general club communication.

Peace
Sean Delohery
551-804-6310

On Jan 21, 2018 9:56 AM, "Bill Gaskill" <billgaskill@...> wrote:
I was just playing around with the Calendar function here.  It's pretty straightforward.  It's easy to add a link to a local file (like the PDF entry form for Festivus).  This should be very useful for things like course maps, course changes planning and voting, etc.  It's pretty cool.  I'm glad you guys set this up.  I like Facebook as the community dialogue place with Groups.io as our nuts and bolts club work space.