Re: New file uploaded to main@wdgc.groups.io

main@wdgc.groups.io wrote...
File:1803_2018Mar.txt
Uploaded By:Everett Kaser
Mar 5, 2018
You can access this file at the URL:
https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/files/Meeting%20Minutes/1803_2018Mar.txt
Sorry for the whiplash on the March meeting notes. A .PDF file is
what was provided by Will, so that's what I uploaded, but all of the
other notes are in .TXT file format, which I find are generally a
better solution for this kind of stuff as they're more easily searched
if someone downloads the batch and wants to find information about
some particular discussion but isn't sure exactly when it took place.

So, I went through the work of converting it to a text file and
uploaded that, then formatted that into the Wiki also.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME