WDGC Invitational this Saturday

Greg Johnson

I thought I sent this message a few days ago and just found in my email draft folder. I did post a simolar message on FB.

The Blodgett course is in great shape.
Thanks to a bunch of help from Kelly, Eric, Mckenzy, and Mike the course is in the best condition ever.
Rubber teepads have been replaced mainly with carpets.
Many path improvements, additions of stairs, and some clearing to widen fairways.

I see some rain is likely for Saturday but the course is ready.
We will have lots of hot food and Pine Bender from Calapooia.
Come on out and enjoy the Woods and see all the improvements
8:30-9:30 Registration