Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 5/7/18 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Greg Johnson

No its not we are meeting at Tunison see Sean's message for more info on pre meeting putting/skills competition at 6pm. Come on out at 5:45.
While we have good weather let's have some fisc golf fun before meetings.

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 7:32 PM, Everett Kaser
<everett@...> wrote:
> Reminder:
> WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)
> When:
> Monday, 7 May 2018
>        7:00pm to 8:00pm
> (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

> Where:
> Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

NO! It's at Tunison Park in south Corvallis.  I've corrected this
in the Calendar, so all future notices should show the correct
location.

> Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that
> collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME