Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 5/7/18 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Hi, Sean.

This is not correct
I know, you're responding to the message that got sent out yesterday,
which I've already posted as incorrect and posted the correct place,
and I've updated the calendar so that it will post Tunison for the
rest of the summer.

Best wishes,

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

Peace
Sean Delohery
551-804-6310
On Sun, May 6, 2018, 7:00 PM main@... <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:
Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 7 May 2018
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that
collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

View Event.