Re: Meeting outside tonight in Tunison Park

Robert Voss

I forgot at the meeting last night that I wanted to propose we support Ben Baker (CCDG) filming the ORDGC this weekend. He has a paypal set up for it. Fun story, all kinds of people said they wouild donate, but then it came time to do so and it looks like maybe 1 in 10 did. As of last night he was still $335 short of the goal for 7 videos. Side benefit, we could get a sponsorship credits in the videos for a very low cost and help get our club name out there a little bit,

Robert

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 4:57 PM Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:
Dress accordingly.

Putting at 6:00pm
Mtg at 7:00pm

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken