Election Coming Up

Richard Hervey

Good Afternoon,

The minutes of the last meeting are not yet available, so I'm relying on memory.  Which says:

1) Annual Officer nominations occur at the October meeting, which is coming up next Monday.  Please be thinking who you would like to see as your officers for next year and talk to them about their willingness to serve.
2) The September meeting was the last of the pre-agreed meetings at Tunison Community room and Tunison park.  So Monday's meeting will be at Woodstock's Pizza.  I'm not certain about the start time.

Richard

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken