Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Greg wrote...
We need to have an active club member with access to this to update
the meeting place and description from month to month.
Tonight we are meeting at the Tunison Community Center tonight.
Sorry for dropping the ball and can't be an active member right now.

If you can find someone willing and able, I'll be happy to make them
moderator of the group so they can more regularly update this stuff.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME