Re: Festivus 2019

Greg Johnson

are you suggesting new post series for Festivus food on FB?

On Friday, December 14, 2018, 10:19:57 PM PST, Bryce Downey <dbrycedowney@...> wrote:

Hey Greg, maybe a posting on the volunteering of food selections could aid your efforts to coordinate the plan allowing you to not have to respond to each inquiry and for 'us' to be able to bring things to the party. I will plan to be there but a trip may be bumped to that weekend. I will find out soon.

Bryce

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:42 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Greg wrote...
> I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
> present.

If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME