Re: Festivus 2019

Richard Hervey

Greg,

I was remembering that you were going to offer up the Innova order form for me to send out to Old Farts, so they could work to provide disc ordering guidance on lighter weight plastic.  Did I miss an email?

Richard

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:19 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!

Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken