Re: Festivus 2019

Bill Gaskill

Woohoo!! I'm off this year!

I'm in and will commit to 2 large pans of my "famous?" mac and cheese.

Billy

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018, 9:19 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!