Re: PDGA Memberships

Robert Voss

Good morning and Merry Christmas,

There is a coupon code to use when renewing your PDGA membership online that we will give folks when they renew their club membership. (I will send it to you, Bill - if you promise to not forget the kiosk key for Willamette!).

The TD exam is only necessary if planning on running PDGA sanctioned events (or playing in majors). Although, it was a learning experience and only cost $10.

Robert

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018, 7:19 AM Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@... wrote:
I want to take the TD test and renew my membership.  What do I need to prove I'm an affiliate?

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018, 10:06 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Hi all,
I set up the WDGC Affiliate Membership with the PDGA today.
I paid the $25 fee to set this up.
Robert, I did not see an option to pay for the TD rules test at the same time.
I will reimburse the $10 if you do that on your own.
I have a coupon code to provide club members who renew their WDGC Membership to get them $5 off their PDGA membership.
I don't think any of us have paid our 2019 Membership dues yet.
Best regards,