Re: Festivus 2019

Bryce Downey

Hello Greg.  My registration will be mailed tomorrow. Did I already join the club? Does the registration fee include the clubs fee? I will not be able to attend the next meeting as we have out of town guests that night. Thanks again for the effort to arrange festivus and keep the WDGC alive.

Bryce

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:19 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!