Re: call for agenda items

Bryce Downey

I was recently looking into the problem when I was at Home Depot last week. There is a sand paper like abrasive like material that can be purchased by the foot but is a bit spendy. I believe there are 15 feet per roll. One problem is that they have some adhesive backing and need to be put on when the step is dry. Stapling might work along with the sticky quality to hold in place.

Bryce

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 1:35 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello,

Please let us know if you have any agenda or action items that need discussion or update at the next regular meeting. There will not likely be much discussion at the pizza party, but we do want to stay on top of business items as best we can.

Thanks for your input!

Robert Voss
WDGC President