Re: call for agenda items

Bryce wrote...
I was recently looking into the problem when I was at Home Depot
last week. There is a sand paper like abrasive like material that
can be purchased by the foot but is a bit spendy. I believe there
are 15 feet per roll. One problem is that they have some adhesive
backing and need to be put on when the step is dry. Stapling might
work along with the sticky quality to hold in place.
That might work, but I fear it would get mud on it to the point that
the "sandpaper" quality would be lost. Some type of metal 'grid' or
'strips', with a maybe 1/4" high 'edge' would be more durable and
provide better long-term ...um... unslipperinessosity. But I don't
know what might fit that bill.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME