From: main@wdgc.groups.io [main@wdgc.groups.io] on behalf of Bryce Downey [dbrycedowney@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 12:35 AM
To: main@wdgc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WDGC] call for agenda items

It is good to do some problem solving and to then take action.  Thanks for the reply.

Bryce

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 7:07 AM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Bryce wrote...
> I was recently looking into the problem when I was at Home Depot
> last week. There is a sand paper like abrasive like material that
> can be purchased by the foot but is a bit spendy. I believe there
> are 15 feet per roll. One problem is that they have some adhesive
> backing and need to be put on when the step is dry. Stapling might
> work along with the sticky quality to hold in place.

That might work, but I fear it would get mud on it to the point that
the "sandpaper" quality would be lost. Some type of metal 'grid' or
'strips', with a maybe 1/4" high 'edge' would be more durable and
provide better long-term ...um... unslipperinessosity. But I don't
know what might fit that bill.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME